Sunday, January 20, 2013

Planning stage 2

Spent the weekend planning out the collection. Finalising paint schemes and unit make up. The plan has changed slightly from my original outlook. Instead of having large units of infantry, im going to look at various smaller units so that I can have some variation in unit colours and standards.

I am thinking about having various armies within the one collection. With the Emperors army at the head of the collection with all of the other counts included with their various detachments. I think this will become a bigger project over time and I may look at completing the Emperors army this year with the other collections branching off over the next little while.

I started painting the Battle wizards that I ordered with the army book. I havent decided which wizards I will end up making from the pack. I thought I would paint all 6 of the heads and weapon combinations and then whichever turns out the best I will paint the bodies to match. I am going to start ordering the collection early February so stay tuned for the first pics of the packages arriving.

1 comment:

  1. staying tuned, and cheering your army on. love
    grannymus

    ReplyDelete