Sunday, February 24, 2013

First Half of the order submitted

I had some extra $$ in this weeks pay so I decided to put in the first order,

The Empire Army Boxed set - contains 1 Karl Franz, on Deathclaw; 1 Captain of the Empire with Army Battle Standard (mounted);1 Captain of the Empire (on foot); 1 Celestial Hurricanum; 12 Reiksguard Knights; 20 Swordsmen; 10 Handgunners; 10 Greatswords; 1 Helstorm Rocket Battery; and 1 Master Engineer
2 Boxes of Archers,
The Empire General,
various resin bases, mostly cobblestone bases. I want to do the Cobblestone theme across the army. But after I put in the order I got an email from the supplier saying the Cobblestone bases had been discontinued and transferred to a different company. So if I want to use the bases across the whole army I need to order from the UK. Shouldnt be a problem. Just adds a bit more into the process.

Also once I put in the order I realised that the Empire General is included in the Army boxed set so now I will have 4 generals. lol which isnt really a problem. :) They are pretty cool minis.

When I get the order Ill take some photos of the unboxing.

1 comment:


  1. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE PHOTOS SOON x
    grannymus

    ReplyDelete